Foot & Ankle
At the Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic, our Foot & Ankle care team are experts in all foot and ankle conditions. Some of these common problems can be helped with at home exercises:
We offer a full range of services, including ankle reconstruction, arthritis management, ankle replacement, trauma, and sports medicine. The following are problems and conditions we frequently treat:
• Forefoot reconstruction
- Bunion correction
- Minimally invasive bunion surgery (PECA/MICA bunionectomy) through keyhole incisions
- Advantages of minimally invasive bunion surgery
- No general anesthesia needed
- Minimal scar tissue, less post-surgical pain, and less swelling with faster recovery.
- The surgery is performed outside of the great toe joint so stiffness is eliminated.
- After surgery the foot is wrapped in a soft dressing only and full weightbearing is allowed; no splint, cast, or boot.
- Patients may return to regular shoewear by 4-6 weeks after surgery.
- CLICK HERE for patient perioperative and postoperative information regarding the surgery.
- CLICK HERE for information regarding minimally invasive bunion correction surgery.
- CLICK HERE for patient experience.
- Hammertoe correction
- Hallux rigidus
- Hallux varus
• Achilles tendonitis and injury
Custom Talus Replacement
Trauma and acute fracture care of foot/ankle
- Minimally invasive calcaneus fracture repair
- Talus fractures
- Ankle fractures
- Tibia fractures
- Foot fractures
- Avascular Necrosis
- Post-traumatic foot/ankle reconstruction
- Post-traumatic foot/ankle arthritis treatment
- Stress fracture foot/ankle treatment
- Foot/ankle sports medicine/arthroscopy
- Athletic injuries to foot/ankle
- Treatment of athletes
- Cartilage preservation
- Osteochondral defect (OCD) treatment
- Ankle instability
- Ligament repair
Foot & Ankle Physicians
Sports Medicine diagnosis, nonsurgical and surgical treatment, PT and rehabilitation
Joint Replacement replacement of the worn and arthritic surfaces, total hip & knee
Upper Extremity experts in conditions involving the shoulder, elbow, hand & wrist
Spine state-of-the-art, personalized treatment for your condition