The Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic

When it comes to specialized care in orthopaedics, the board certified physicians, therapists, and staff of The Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic set the standard of patient care for the Northern Virginia area.

The Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic was founded in 1942 by the late Otto Anderson Engh, M.D. as the only Orthopaedic center in the area for the care and treatment of children crippled by polio.

Our clinic has since expanded to a full range of care in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions by physicians who are highly-respected in their fields of expertise.