News & Events
Do Your Part in Stopping the Spread of COVID-19
Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic continues to closely monitor the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the most up-to-date information and guidelines.
Most often, COVID-19 is spread by close (within 6 feet) person to person contact through respiratory droplets via sneezes and coughs. At this time, we are asking patients that are ill to reschedule their appointments until they are no longer symptomatic. The most common symptoms are this virus are fever, cough and shortness of breath.
What can you do to help stop the spread?
- Wash your hand often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces using regular household cleaners.
Please help us to keep our patients and team safe!
Sports Medicine diagnosis, nonsurgical and surgical treatment, PT and rehabilitation
Joint Replacement replacement of the worn and arthritic surfaces, total hip & knee
Upper Extremity experts in conditions involving the shoulder, elbow, hand & wrist
Spine state-of-the-art, personalized treatment for your condition