The Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic
When it comes to specialized care in orthopaedics, the board certified physicians, physician assistants, and staff of The Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic set the standard of patient care for the Northern Virginia area.
The Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic was founded in 1941 by the late Otto Anderson Engh, M.D. as the only Orthopaedic center in the area for the care and treatment of children crippled by polio.
Our clinic has since expanded to a full range of care in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions by physicians who are highly-respected in their fields of expertise.
News & Events
- The Joint Replacement Team Hosts 2017 Traveling Fellows
The Joint Replacement Team of the Anderson Clinic hosted the 2017 Hip Society Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellows....
- Welcome Marcella Elpers, PA-c
The Anderson Clinic and Dr. Sameer Nagda are excited to welcome Marci Elpers, physician assistant,...
- Winners of the Otto Aufranc Award 2016 & 2017
For the second year in a row, surgeons of the Anderson Clinic have had the...
Joint Replacement replacement of the worn and arthritic surfaces, total hip & knee
Sports Medicine diagnosis, nonsurgical and surgical treatment, PT and rehabilitation
Spine state-of-the-art, personalized treatment for your condition
Upper Extremity experts in conditions involving the shoulder, elbow, hand & wrist